(ERZ) Kids' Sale
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Broadway Pizza, Elk River (map)
• Daisy Troops can come to Shop ONLY!
• Brownie and Older Troops can have a shop to sell gift items, can sell Bakery items at the Sweet Shop and can take time to also shop
• Junior Troops and Older Girls can sell, shop, and escort the children and assist them in shopping
• Parents and other Adults can volunteer to help at the troop tables and where needed
To provide a service to the community by offering affordable gifts for children to buy for their family members
To give children in the community the opportunity to be a part of the gift of giving
To give the Girl Scouts some visibility in the community
To raise a little money for the Girl Scout Troops
Saturday December 7th, 2019 at Broadway Pizza in Elk River
• 10:00 am - Finish setting up individual troop sale tables
(The plan is to setup the night before, Friday, December 6th, 2019 (6pm - 8pm)
• 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Kids Holiday Shopping Event opens for business
(adults can shop after 2 pm)
• 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Clean-up and Pack-up – each troop responsible for bringing their garbage/boxes
home for disposal!
$10 per troop that has a sale table. If you are not having a sale table and only bringing baked goods, the cost is $5 for those troops. Troops coming to only escort children pay nothing. Girls going into 4th grade or older can escort children, "Bring a Friend" they are welcome!!!
How does your troop get involved?
1. “Get Ready!” Start making and collecting gift items or planning what you will be baking to sell.
2. Complete the Troop Registration Form Deadline to turn in the registration form is November 22nd! Your troops shop location in the Shopping Event will be random!
Mail the form & fee to Esmeralda Langbehn – 14021 Victoria Lane NW – Elk River, MN 55330
What do you do when it is all over?
• If you have left over sale items, box them up and save them for next year!
• Turn into the Treasurer a financial report listing your expenses, revenue and profit.
• Evaluate the event with your girls, what did they get out of the event, what would they do different next year. Turn the evaluation into Esmeralda Langbehn who will be stationed at the Sweet Shop
• Money earned from the Sweet Shop will be counted after the event and deposited into your Troop
Bank Accounts - Be sure to include a Bank Deposit Slip with your Registration.
If you have questions about this event?
Contact Esmeralda Langbehn at 763-772-2222 cell/text or by email at email@example.com